Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 25. januar 2014

Dior Licorice/Reglisse 972 swatches and comparisons - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am showing:
Dior Reglisse - Licorice 972 was a 2008 LE, and it's sought after, so I was happy to find it!
It's a gorgeous deep wine/plum with amazing flecks and shimmer.
This is two easy coats without a top coat - enjoy...
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg:
Dior Reglisse - Licorice 972 der var en LE i 2008, og den er ved at være svær at få fat i, så jeg er glad for at have fundet den!
Det er en en smuk dyb vinrød/blomme med et fantastisk shimmer og flotte flecks.
Du ser her 2 letlagte lag uden toplak....
And finally a comparison, click to see the photo in a larger version...

So, do you like it as much as I do...?
I wonder what Elena  has for us today, I have the feeling it is as pretty as this one ;)
Hvad synes du om den?

34 kommentarer:

  1. OMG soooooo amaaazing. Love this one, it's gooooorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. this polish is majestic! i'm so sad that it's hard to find~

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - well I have an extra and ready to swap it with something interesting ;)

      Slet
  3. Wow. This is gorgeous! So subtle but outstandingly gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  4. I love it, it's really beautiful! Looks very good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  5. I love it - of course ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. I love the name, I love the colour and I love how it looks on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that couldn't get any better then - thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. That's some seriously lovely shimmer!! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh my.... think I just fell in love with this one. It's so beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  9. I really love it, so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Very beautiful indeed - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet
  10. stunning, such a rich color *.*

    SvarSlet
  11. I have the three you used for comparison-the OPI looks pretty damn close. Which is good because I love this DIOR and most likely will never find it to buy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed, only the Dior is a bit richer and deeper in the shimmers...
      I saw it recently on Ebay at a normal shop price...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...