Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 12. januar 2014

Isadora swatches: Papagayo Blue and Crown Jewel

First we have Isadora Papagayo Blue from the Papagayo Summer make Up coll. 2012.
Papagayo is a mix of blue and purple, a so called blurple. It has a lovely shimmer and is easy to work with. Here you see two coats without a top coat.
OBS: I later painted nail art on it with my acrylic craft colors, and this color bleeds trough when it's top coated, read more about this subject right HERE

Next we have Isadora Crown Jewel from the 2013 Holiday coll. Shine Bright, the other polish in this collection is Angel Wings.
Crown Jewel is a beautiful royal purple with gorgeous shimmer. It is easy to work with, and here you see two coats without a top coat.

So, do you like them...?

32 kommentarer:

  1. Maybe I have to visit you :) These are amazig!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you should - it would be nice, when do you come :D

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous shimmer and very pretty colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really have that - they are so pretty both of them!

      Slet
  3. I lovee Isadora Crown Jewel

    SvarSlet
  4. *.* ooooh these are both stunning!

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. They really are - Isadora makes great polishes :)

      Slet
  6. Hola! yo no tengo ningún esmalte de isadora, pero son tan bonitos que yo me tendré que comprar alguno!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your comment - even if i do not understand it :)

      Slet
  7. I like them both, maybe I like Crown Jewel a bit more :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Love them both! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. I really like both of them, they're gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you might - and yes they are indeed!

      Slet
  10. Before reading, I've thought the second lacquer as if Papagayo Blue were layered over a black polish - how fool am I, LOL!
    The shimmer in those is just stunning, I love them both :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - nope, it is this pretty on it's own :)

      Slet
  11. awesome, both of them, but i'll rather take papagayo, you can keep the other one ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. WOW I would love to have that blue for myself! It's stunning!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you find it, it is pretty awesome!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...