Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 7. januar 2014

Chanel Skyline, Blue Illusions collection - swatches

Chanel Skyline – was the only polish in the Blue Illusion coll. 2012.
Skyline is a beautiful and truly unique light sky blue, shimmery metallic, and not at all as prone to brush strokes, as I feared. If you add a top coat before it’s too dry it will take care of the problem!
The dry time is good, and here you see 2 coats without a topcoat.
Chanel Skyline – var den eneste neglelak i Blue Illusion coll. 2012.
Skyline er en smuk og fuldstændigt unik lys skyblå metallic med shimmer, og den er slet ikke så slem hvad penselstrøg angår som jeg frygtede. Hvis man lægger en toplak inden lakken er helt tør, vil det løse problemet.
Tørretiden er god og du ser den her i 2 lag uden toplak.
What do you think of Skyline?
See all my Chanel polishes HERE - or use the top menu for other Chanel related pages on my blog!
Hvad synes du om Skyline?
Hvor mange danske læsere har jeg egentlig (udover dig Rainbowify Me ;) - og er det vigtigt for Jer, at der også er dansk tekst i mine indlæg?
Se alle mine Chanel lakker HER, eller brug top menuen for at se alle Chanel relaterede sider på min blog!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I have never tried these polishes I would love to.this shade of blue is pretty for spring/summer :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed - but if you want it, you have to search on Ebay and pay slightly more than in the stores :)

      Slet
  2. Too bad it's a bit stricky but this looks lovely.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's only a litte - I think it's very OK :)

      Slet
    2. Yea compared to others it is a little, I just always like it better when it didn't have it at all. :)

      Slet
    3. That is of course true - but on the nails I didn't really notice it, but when nails get as huge as on photos every flaw is so visible LOL

      Slet
  3. What? Don't you want to know what I think? ;)
    I think that's a really pretty blue btw! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - nope, not at all my friend :D
      And yes - very pretty!

      Slet
  4. i am sooo sad that i couldn't get my hands on this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It you pay a little more, it still is possible now and then!

      Slet
  5. It is a lovely shade. The frostiness doesn't take away from its beauty as it goes so well with the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's how I feel about it too - and I really love it!

      Slet
  6. This colour is so awesome <3 Everybody hate it but I like it <3

    SvarSlet
  7. I agree with everyone else, this is so worth it, it is gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  8. that looks really pretty!

    SvarSlet
  9. This shade make me think of something fluffy and cozy :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree - it has something airy about it!

      Slet
  10. The finish is not one of my favourites but the colour is gorgeously beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. This is beautiful! It reminds me of ice! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought of that while I wore it too :)

      Slet
  12. It's a very pretty color. For Chanel prices, though, I want to not have to worry about brushstrokes even a tiny bit.

    SvarSlet
  13. although i'm not crazy about this finish, the color is so beautiful :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...