Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. januar 2014

Alanna Renee It's a Boy swatches

Let me present a polish from the Australian brand Alanna Renee!
Alanna used to be a part of our Artsy Wednesday group before she began to create beautiful polishes :)
I like everything abut this polish, the formula, dry time and most of all that PERFECT pastel blue, so clear and pretty - and it has a subtle but beautiful shimmer. I think I need to get It's a Surprise and maybe It's a Girl too LOL

I bought this from Norway Nails, and if you want to shop, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount!

36 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty! Although I think I would prefer if the shimmer was a BIT more visible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of agree, but i think shimmers in pastels are really hard to pull off, unless they are a different color...
      But I like this one a lot!

      Slet
  2. This is such a beautiful pastel blue :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Are you getting in the springtime mood? You have chosen an adorable polish. That shimmer is lovely (I'm a sucker for shimmer) and the colour looks so nice on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - not more than 5 minutes I did think that myself - not yet quite - but getting there :) - Thanks, I love it, and it makes me long for spring :)

      Slet
  4. Even I like this shade of blue. It makes me long for spring :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OH wow - you like a pastel?!? - I just fainted LOL
      But I surely see why!

      Slet
  5. Makes me think of spring too. Well, let's get started ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. You gotta <3 the shimmer although very subtle! Lovely polish!

    SvarSlet
  7. This is just the perfect pastel blue!

    SvarSlet
  8. shimmery baby blue, perfect :)

    SvarSlet
  9. SO PRETTY!!! *.* that's the most perfect shimmery pastel blue ever!! :)

    SvarSlet
  10. Sooo beautiful! and makes me feel warm! its so cold today, so thats good. I like this polish a lot!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's wet, grey and dark here - so yes, a lovely color to brighten the day!

      Slet
  11. Lovely pastel blue! Reminds me of Chanel Coco Blue, but i don't know if they are similar. Guess you know! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - and I just checked, they are the same nuance of blue, but It's a Boy is noticeable lighter and more bright :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...