Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. januar 2014

Chanel Khaki Vert - Les Khakis FNO 2010 collection swatches

Chanel Khaki Vert – is from the Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose and Khaki Brun - click on the names to see the other two!!
Khaki Vert is a khaki grayish-green cream, here shown in 2 coats and no top coat. The formula is flawless, the dry time is quick and the finish is shiny even without a top coat.
Chanel Khaki Vert – er fra Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose og Khaki Brun - klik på navnene for at se de to andre!!
Khaki Vert er en khaki grå-grøn cremelak, der her er vist I to lag uden toplak. Den er let at lægge, tørretiden er god, og den skinnende finish er fantastisk.
Do you like Khaki Vert?
Which one of the Khakis is your favorite?
Hvad synes du om Khaki Vert?
Hvilken af Les Khakis er din favorit?

18 kommentarer:

  1. It does look flawless. And awesome. Very interesting colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it's my favorite of the three - glad you like it!

      Slet
  2. i prefer this one, it's so interesting!

    SvarSlet
  3. Qué bonito, junto con el Khaki rosé son los que más me han gustado!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I got the feeling you liked Khaki Rose the best :) - thanks Sara!

      Slet
  4. such a cozy type of khaki green! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I' happy you think so - I love the cold-toned khaki's the best :)

      Slet
  5. It does look flawless! This is probably my favourite of the bunch :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and yes, it's my favorite too :)

      Slet
  6. It has a hint of grey in it, hasn't it? And no poo, here, I almost like it ^^
    Well, I love it over your nails ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I would say yes, it's cool tones - I like it, it's the perfect khaki color IMO :)

      Slet
    2. i was almost expecting Ky to say that it looked like poo too :) j/k i like this shade too. :)

      Slet
    3. LOL so was I - and yes, I was fairly sure you would like it :)

      Slet
  7. my kind of color, me want *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...