Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 11. januar 2014

YSL Sepia swatches - Collaboration Saturday

On this Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel I am today showing:
YSL (Yves Saitn Laurent) Sepia is a perfect name for this super blackened purple.
The formula is perfect and the application is a breeze. This is 2 coats without a top coat, and the finish is shiny and perfect.
På denne Collaboration Saturday sammen med min veninde Elena fra PicturedTinsel viser jeg i dag:
YSL (Yves Saitn Laurent) Sepia er et perfekt navn til denne næsten sorte lilla.
Lakken er perfekt at arbejde med og den er superlet at påføre. Du ser her 2 lag uden toplak, og dens finish er smuk og skinnende.
Do you like Sepia as much as I do...?
Have you checked out what Elena is showing us today...?
Synes du lige så meget om Sepia som jeg gør...?
Har du tjekket hvad Elena viser os i dag...?

30 kommentarer:

  1. It's really vampy and pretty, but it's so dark that it would look nothing but black on me! I'm sure you painted some flowers on it later :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and indeed I did, I'm showing them later this week!

      Slet
  2. Super blackened and super beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow... Wonderful colour. So vampy!
    Love it <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this truly is difficult NOT to love!

      Slet
  4. Great shade. Goes well with your skin tone too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  5. such a beautiful vampy shade.xx

    SvarSlet
  6. gorgeous, this looks amazing.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I does - I love black purples like this one :)

      Slet
  7. Me encanta este esmalte!! Yo tengo varios de YSL y salen muy buenos!

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I am glad you think so :)

      Slet
  9. wow, that's a gorgeous color!

    SvarSlet
  10. i bought it just a couple of days ago! really suits you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I am sure it will suit you very much too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...