Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. januar 2014

Chanel Khaki Rose - Les Khakis FNO 2010 collection swatches

Chanel Khaki Rose – is from the Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose and Khaki Brun.
Khaki Rose is a milk chocolate brown cream with a weak rose hue, and you easily can get away with 1 coat – but this is 2 coats without a top coat. The application is easy, the dry time is good and the shine is amazing.
Chanel Khaki Rose – er fra Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose og Khaki Brun.
Khaki Rose er en mælkechokolade brun cremelak med et meget svagt rosa skær, og man kan let nøjes med et lag – men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak. Den er let at lægge, tørretiden er god, og den skinnende finish er fantastisk.
Do you like Khaki Rose?
Later today I will show Khaki Brun and tomorrow Khaki Vert is scheduled!
Hvad synes du om Khaki Rose?
Senere i dag viser jeg Khaki Brun og i morgen er Khaki Vert planlagt!

28 kommentarer:

  1. Another brown :D This one looks like milk chocolate, my friend! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Haha - before you know it my friend - you love brown nail polish - or maybe not ;)

      Slet
    2. I think you're right: Maybe not :D

      Slet
  2. I love chocolate fudge, which this polish reminds me of, but I don't like the colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's fair enough - it think it is a bit of a demanding color somehow - and definitely a love or hate color!

      Slet
  3. Amazing rose-Brown :-) love that colour :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is pretty unique - and I kind of guessed you would love it :D

      Slet
  4. I'm on the fence about this colour :P

    SvarSlet
  5. Not my kinda colour but it looks lovely on you

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm not convinced, but I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  6. Mmm es un color diferente a los que estoy acostumbrada a ver de Chanel, pero es muy bonito y otoñal!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think the entire collection was a bit different - but I like that once a while :)

      Slet
  7. Wow, this color looks amazing :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Honestly, I don't like that shade at all :S Maybe because often my pet's poo is somehow that shade XD

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not a very nice mind association - I agree :)

      Slet
  9. oh so pretty! i like these kind of shades. :)

    SvarSlet
  10. the other two from this collection looks more appealing to me ;)

    SvarSlet
  11. Damn I didn't buy this back then cause I thought it was more rose! I have the other two with BRUN being one of my top5 all time fave polish. Can I have this ROSE????????

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, no, I'm sorry, but I can email you the nest time I see it on Ebay, if you want - this trio is normally sold at rather high prices...

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...