Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 12. januar 2014

Chanel Diwali, Paris-Bombay collection swatches and comparisons

Chanel Diwali – was the only polish in the Paris-Bombay coll. prefall 2012.
Diwali is a very shimmery pale champagne golden leaning towards bronze, the finish is kind of foil-like. It’s easy to apply and is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat!
Chanel Diwali – var den eneste lak i Paris-Bombay kollektionen sensommeren 2012.
Diwali en en bleg champagnegylden farve med et bronze skær og den har masser af shimmer, der giver en næsten foliagtig finish. Den er meget let at lægge og er næsten dækkende i et lag, men her ser du to lag uden toplak.
What do you think about Diwali?
Hvad synes du om Diwali?

26 kommentarer:

  1. Precioso color champán, chanel me encanta

    SvarSlet
  2. Not a real big fan of gold colored polishes but must say the shimmer is amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chanel surely know how to make those shimmers yes :)

      Slet
  3. I Love this Gold colour :-)
    And this shimmer is wonderful

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very pretty - I thought you might like it :)

      Slet
  4. I really like this kind of shades nowadays :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's interesting how our whims change :)

      Slet
  5. I absolutely love how that looks on you! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. love this kind of gold shades.x

    SvarSlet
  7. I surely do *_____* Oh my gold, it's so gorgeous!!!!

    SvarSlet
  8. Every time you show one of these metallic shades I think that that is the most beautiful shade of that sort and then I see comparison and I can't decide which one I like better. Gorgeous they are.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it's not easy to find that one true love among so many lovelies ;)

      Slet
  9. wow, think this one looks the best of them all *.*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...