Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. januar 2014

Metallic - flowers in the Skyline - Artsy Wednesday

The theme in this Artsy Wednesday is metallic, so I chose a pretty unique metallic color as my base!
It is Chanel Skyline - see swatches HERE - and I dabbed the tips with Kiko Sparkle Touch 234. I added subtle floral nail art to the tips with acrylic craft color in subdued pastel colors, and the top coat is Seche Vite. Too subtle – yay or nay?
Temaet i denne Artsy Wednesday er metallic, så jeg valgte en meget unik metallak som min grundfarve!
Det er Chanel Skyline - se mine swatches HER - og jeg duppede tipperne med Kiko Sparkle Touch 234. Jeg valgte at male diskrete blomster med pastel akrylfarver, og toplakken er Seche Vite. Er det for diskret – eller synes du om det?

Check out the other girls Artsy Wednesday mani's
Michelle - Lab Muffin 
Melanie - Nail & Polish 
Catrine - Unnakednails
Ameerah - Valiantly Varnished
Wendy - M.A.S.P.O.O.A.S.E.
Haylee - Makeup and Masala

Rosemarie - Every Little Polish
Anna - Makeup'n More by Anna


39 kommentarer:

  1. LOVE!
    I can't decide if this is still wintery or spring-ish already... ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and I agree, it can be both - perfect for the season eh ;)

      Slet
  2. I love this manicure! The base color is really sweet and the flowers are so beautiful :-)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it, thanks a lot Lillibit!

      Slet
  3. I absolutely love this!!! gorgeous! purple flowers!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much my friend, I'm so happy you do!

      Slet
  4. Yay, absolutely! :D
    Love it so much, this mani make me think you've put your hand in heaven and pulled it back :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that's the sweetest comment ever - thanks a lot *Ky*!

      Slet
  5. Not too discrete, I love it! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  6. I think i would wear this color more often in spring. Sweet flores. Have you ever done a poppy flower design ?

    SvarSlet
  7. flores=flowers had my translation words on :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, they can play you tricks ;)
      I'm so glad you like it - and hmm, I'm not quite sure - might have....
      But if I have it's in the top menu...

      Slet
  8. Perfect flowers manicure as always :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Irmak, that's very kind of you :)

      Slet
  9. This is maybe too subtle, but it is very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you think so, thanks a lot Vedrana!

      Slet
  10. Love the subtle sparkles behind the blooms!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot Karen!

      Slet
  11. aaaaaaaw such a lovely gentle manicure :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, thank you so much my friend, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  12. Very delicate manicure! ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot Irina, I'm so glad you like it!

      Slet
  13. This is so delicate and lovely.xx

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased you like it Arletta, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  14. How lovely! I really like when you use the flowers for the tips!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Traci, I kind of like that myself, so more to come :)

      Slet
  15. I wish I could afford Chanel, you make them look so good!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I admit they are pretty pricey - but most of mine are bought pre-owned :)
      Thanks a lot Michelle!

      Slet
  16. Those flowers look really great. Somehow and may be in combination with the base colour, they're some kind of 3D-Flowers.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Elena - and LOl - that's exactly what I thought when I wore this mani, I'm glad you think so too!

      Slet
  17. No, it's very beautiful. I think flowers like this in these colors look good over both dark and pastel bases.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them, and yes, i think so too :)

      Slet
  18. Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like them, thanks a lot :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...