Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. januar 2014

Chanel Blue Rebel, Les Jeans collection swatches and comparison

Chanel Blue Rebel 553 – was first released in the Les Jeans coll., Fashion Night Out 2011: Coco Blue, Blue Boy and Blue Rebel, all re-promoted with numbers spring 2012.
Blue Rebel is a dark blue cream with a hint of grey, leaning towards teal. It is opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat. The application is easy, the dry time is good and the shine is amazing.
Chanel Blue Rebel 553 – kom første gang i Les Jeans coll., Fashion Night Out 2011: Coco BlueBlue Boy og Blue Rebel, alle kom igen med numre: 551, 555 og 553 i foråret 2012.
Blue Rebel er en mørk blå cremelak med et strejf af gråt og petrolblå. Den dækker ved et lag, men du ser her 2 lag uden toplak. Den er let at lægge, tørretiden er god og dens finish er skinnende og flot!
- and a comparison with Chanel Magic from the FNO collection 2013, Nuit Magique de Chanel!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Hola! es un color muy bonito, yo sí conozco este esmalte de Chanel, y me gusta!

    SvarSlet
  2. Chanel Blue Rebel is one of my "top ten" Chanel nail polishes that I've seen on your blog... but, you know me, I adore blue... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I do know that LOL, and behalf on Blue Rebel I'm happy to hear it :)

      Slet
  3. That would look fantastic with a glitter on top! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL you glitter girl - but you are right, pretty with glitter adn nail art - and I think as it is too :)

      Slet
  4. I love this shade. The colour is great and it looks even better on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is very beautiful - and thank you, I'm glad you like it on me :)

      Slet
  5. I love them both! Dark blues are sooo amazing on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you think so, thanks a lot Viviana!

      Slet
  6. I love Blue Rebel, but Blue Boy and Coco Blue are not mine at all.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well Blue Boy is a tad too dusty for me too - but Coco Blue and Vendetta is the reason why I now have so many Chanel's ;)

      Slet
  7. I love blue so much and this dark creme blue is so wondeful <3 <3
    Thanks for your Info <3 I am so happy and I hope that I can get Eastern Light <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a gorgeous blue, I agree :)
      Yes, in June it arrives here - maybe sooner in Germany!

      Slet
  8. Love this, nothing beats a slightly smokey blue.....

    SvarSlet
  9. Svar
    1. I see why you love it, hard not to - right :)

      Slet
  10. absolutely in love with this.

    SvarSlet
  11. Wow they're so close. Love them!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are very close - yet different - and very lovable :)

      Slet
  12. Beautiful shade of blue! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...