Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. januar 2014

Chanel Coromandel 473 Rouge Allure Laque collection swatches

Chanel Coromandel 473 – is from the Rouge Allure Laque coll. fall 2009: Imperial 469Ming 471, Coromandel 473 and Dragon 475 - and it's the last from the collection, click on their names to see the others...
Coromandel is a beautiful bold red with a subtle touch of orange and a shy shimmer. The pigmentation is strong, so one coat can be enough, but here you see 2 coats without a top coat.
Chanel Coromandel 473 – er fra Rouge Allure Laque coll. efteråret 2009: Imperial 469Ming 471, Coromandel 473 og Dragon 475 - og den er den sidste fra kollektionen, klik på navnene for at se de andre...
Coromandel er en smuk og kæk rød med et ganske let orange skær og et let shimmer. Den er særdeles velpigmenteret, og du kan sagtens nøjes med et lag, men her ser du to let lagte lag uden toplak.
Du you like this juicy and shiny Coromandel?
Synes du om denne smukke og skinnende Coromandel?

27 kommentarer:

  1. I think this is the perfect red! It looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks like Dragon, but with shimmer. Very pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In person it has a light orange hue - but indeed pretty!!

      Slet
  3. The shimmer makes this one special.

    SvarSlet
  4. That's a really pretty red! I like it!

    SvarSlet
  5. This has seriously got to be the most perfect red ever.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, it definitely should be nominated alongside quite a few other red Chanels :)

      Slet
  6. It looks so nice with this subtle shimmer! :)

    SvarSlet
  7. I love how you can pull red nail off so well! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I didn't think I could, but recently I have be thinking the same thing - red and me is a very good match :)

      Slet
  8. Wow that's a beautiful, "simple", red! Looks very good on you!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, lately I'm so into reds, - thank a lot, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  9. Coromandel is simply great.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...