Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. januar 2014

Chanel Khaki Brun - Les Khakis FNO 2010 collection swatches

Chanel Khaki Brun – is from the Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki Vert, Khaki Rose and Khaki Brun.
Khaki Brun is a cream polish, and the shade is a mix between brown and olive, I think it is a bit too murky for my liking. You easily can get away with 1 coat – but this is 2 coats without a top coat. The application is easy, the dry time is good and the shine is amazing.
Below you see it mattified, I think I like that better.
Chanel Khaki Brun – er fra Les Khakis, Fashion Night Out 2010 coll.: Khaki VertKhaki Rose and Khaki Brun.
Khaki Brun er en cremelak, en blanding mellem brun og oliven, en smule for mudret efter min smag. Du kan let nøjes med et lag, men her ser du 2 lag uden toplak. Den er let at lægge, tørretiden er god, og den skinnende finish er fantastisk.
Nedenstående finder du med med mat lak på, jeg tror jeg bedre kan li' den sådan...
And finally with Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat - which do you prefer?
Earlier today I showed Khaki Rose, and tomorrow Khaki Vert is scheduled!
Og tilsidst med Chanel Velvet Mat Top Coat - hvad foretrækker du?
Tidligere i dag viste jeg Khaki Rose, og i morgen viser jeg Khaki Vert!

22 kommentarer:

  1. Hola!!! El Khaki Rosé me gusta más que Khaki Brun, pero también es verdad que queda espectacular con el Mat Top Coat!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the Mat Top Coat makes it very interesting to look at!

      Slet
  2. This brown truly compliments your skin. It looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you think so, I admit I like it better on photos - so maybe I just need to get used to colors like this LOL

      Slet
  3. I have to agree with the commenter above - it actually looks pretty cool on you!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am surprised - but happy - thanks my friend!

      Slet
  4. I like it with mat top coat.

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm not a fan of this colour, but I agree with several comments above - it does look great on you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm LOL it looks like I just should accept that - but still these drops are too precious to use, so I will save it!

      Slet
  6. OMG I am LOLing so much XD
    More often, my dog's poo is THAT shade XD
    Ok, that's not nice to say but you know, that is not my favorite color at all ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OMG - your dog need to see a vet, that's NOT a good poo color, believe me :)
      - but honestly not good!
      It is a very uniue color indeed, so it has to be an either hate or love :)

      Slet
  7. Great shade! Loving it matte :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I'm a bit partial to the matte version too!

      Slet
  8. YUP I actually have a back up bottle of this because it is freakin amazing! The only polish I own with a backup! Seriously though Maria-If you ever run across another bottle of Rose, let me know I'll buy it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, this is such a "you" color, and yes, I will, and as I wrote, I can email you if it's on Ebay...?

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...