Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. januar 2014

Chanel Blue Boy, Les Jeans collection - swatches

Chanel Blue Boy – was first released in the Les Jeans coll., Fashion Night Out 2011: Coco Blue, Blue Boy and Blue Rebel, all re-promoted with numbers spring 2012: 551, 555 and 553, so this Blue Boy is from 2011.
Blue Boy is a blue-grey dusty shade of blue cream. The application is easy, the dry time is good and the shine is amazing. This is 2 coats without top coat.
Chanel Blue Boy – kom første gang i Les Jeans coll., Fashion Night Out 2011: Coco Blue, Blue Boy og Blue Rebel, alle kom igen med numre: 551, 555 og 553 i foråret 2012, så denne Blue Boy er 2011.
Blue Boy er en støvet blå-grå cremelak. Den er let at lægge, tørretiden er god og dens finish er skinnende og flot. Du ser her 2 lag uden toplak.
Is this shade for you...?
I will show Blue Rebel later today!
Hvad synes du om denne farve...?
Jeg viser Blue Rebel senere i dag!

20 kommentarer:

  1. I love how dusty this one looks. Very pretty colour.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is dusty - and perfect as a dusty blue!

      Slet
  2. Normally I'd say it's a bit too dusty, but I must admit that I like this colour more and more :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have noticed that lately - and thought: hmmm, what's going on ;)

      Slet
  3. Det er sådan en dejlig farve!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det er vel nok dejligt at høre fra dig igen Sofie - og jeg er glad for at du synes om den :)

      Slet
  4. Oh, yes, blue and dusty... this is definitely something I adore! :-) And I like how it looks on you! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, it's so you, I'm glad you like it - thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. me love *.*
    this shades suits you great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I'm so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  6. I had it already, tested it on one nail and then gave it away. Didn't match at all :o(.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is too dusty for me too, but it's still a keeper in the collection ;)

      Slet
  7. It's a bit dusty but sooooo gorgeous, I would love that over my nails LOL :)

    SvarSlet
  8. I dont know that i like it for my nails but it is really pretty.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also like several polishes that do not look good on me :)

      Slet
  9. This shade of blue is beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  10. Another blue I love! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...