Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 30. juni 2015

Cupcake Polish Instant Re-Leaf and Plant Parenthood, In Bloom coll. swatches

Today I have two of the polishes from the Cupcake Polish In Bloom collection.
Both have a nice and strong holo effect in the sun, but it’s also visible in lower light settings.
They are very opaque in one coat, but are shown in two easy with a coat of Seche Vite.

Instant Re-Leaf:
Cupcake Polish Instant Re-Leaf is described as a creamy light green linear holographic polish, and that’s a good description, it has that spring green feel to it!

Plant Parenthood:
Cupcake Polish Plant Parenthood is described as a creamy periwinkle linear holographic polish. I agree, but I do find it rather muted and slightly dusty.
Do you like them, and do you have a favorite..?


See my hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram




24 kommentarer:

  1. Both are beautiful. I like the green one better, but I think the blue one fits you better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I also like the green one better - the blue is a bit too dusty ;)

      Slet
  2. Instant Re-Leaf could make it to my stash, but I wasn't that impressed by Plant Parenthood.

    SvarSlet
  3. I got the blue one myself, but the green is nice too :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Both are really nice. :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Both are really pretty, if I had to pick one it would be the Spring-y green!

    SvarSlet
  6. They both are fantastic. If I see them together I like blue the most but if I see to Re-leaf I instantly like it very much. lol

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such a beautiful green, so I see why!

      Slet
  7. These are really beautiful! Especially Plant Parenthood, so pretty!

    SvarSlet
  8. Plant Parenthood has such a beautiful blue shimmer. It's my fave!

    SvarSlet
  9. Re-Leaf is my favourite between the two, it's so refreshing!

    SvarSlet
  10. I do love all shades of blue, but in this case I really can't decide which one of these is my favourite, both are perfect! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. both are gorgeous, but i'd rather have that green :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...