Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. februar 2016

Colors by Llarowe Temptation and Rest In Pieces swatches


This Monday morning I have two wonderful polishes from the from the Colors by Llarowe New Year, New CbL 2015 collection - about time to show them! 

Temptation:
Colors by Llarowe Temptation is a gorgeous magenta-leaning/wine red holo with gold and red shimmer, uhhhm true love. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Rest In Pieces:
Colors by Llarowe Rest In Pieces is an absolutely wonderful dark, blue-toned purple holo with cobalt blue holo micro flakies/shimmer. You see it in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I cannot choose - I love both super much - what do you think? 

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. Both gorgeous! Llarowe again doesn't disappoint.

    SvarSlet
  2. That's perfect for our Colors by Llarowe month :) I have Temptation, too and still need to swatch it. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Look forward to it - it's much prettier on the nails than in the bottle!

      Slet
  3. Vivendo de vontade de usar um esmalte lindo assim.
    Amei!!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. I like both of them, my favourite is Rest in Pieces :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Rest In Pieces is very beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. I really like them both :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. rest in pieces, both in picture and name <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...