Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 27. februar 2016

Dior Purple Candy (Violette Acidulé) 781 swatches


Dior Purple Candy (Violette Acidulé) 781 was released as one of the summer colors in 2009. It is a gorgeous magenta pink cream, so flattering with my skin. The first coat was pretty opaque, but you see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's a pretty pink - do you like it..?


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Yes, I like it - you know I like such shades and you like them too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Ohhh my what a stunner you have here. Isn't it so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. it's magenta so you have to love it, i know :D
    it suits you perfectly <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Yes, but with some flowers on it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful! And is that some hidden shimmer I see in the macro or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No, you are right, it has the famous Dior hidden shimmer!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...