Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 9. februar 2016

NailNation 3000 Board Walk Empire and #WipeOut TransPhobia swatches


This post brings you two random NailNation 3000 polishes - both are gorgeous holos!

NailNation 3000 Board Walk Empire is a sapphire blue holo with a super strong effect, also fully visible out of the sun – blinding in the sun. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

#WipeOut TransPhobia
NailNation 3000 #WipeOut TransPhobia is from the Wipe Out Transphobia collection, and it’s a dark and intense purple holo with a super strong effect. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
NailNation 3000 make some seriously cool holos, don't you think?
Don't forget to see the icy blue holo beauty in the previous post ;)

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Board Walk Empire looks like it's made for me, gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. I love NN3000's holos, they're gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Love the both, but especially the blue one! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. i love the blue one, it's so crazy (in a great way!)

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one is my favourite of those two lovely polishes

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. The I'm sure you will love the icy blue in the previous post, if you care to have a look ;)

      Slet
  6. Both are stunning, but #WipeOut TransPhobia is just to my liking. Perfect.

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG! What a beautiful shades! <3 Loving them!

    SvarSlet
  8. These are both gorgeous. I cannot pick between them so I pick both :-D <3

    SvarSlet
  9. i thought the blue one is gorgeous... than i saw the purple one... now i'm in trouble, can't decide ;)
    both of them really gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...