Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. februar 2016

Enchanted Polish Disco H2O swatches


Enchanted Polish Disco H2O was released in August 2015. It is a pretty teal/dusky sea green holo with a subtle yet fully visible effect. You see it in two easy coats and a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. I like the colour. I am preferring much stronger holos though, as you know :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, so do I, but I still love this one too :)

      Slet
  2. Oh yes, I like it a looooot! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it on you, but it is so saturated that even I would wear it. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, that's quite a compliment for this polish!

      Slet
  4. This teal sea green holo is joy to my eyes! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...