Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. februar 2016

Cupcake Polish Merry swatches


Cupcake Polish Merry is from the Holiday Magic 2015 collection. It is a beautiful pink (slightly lavender leaning) holo with scattered holo micro glitter. A little dusty. It’s very feminine. It was rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm a bit torn on this one, I wish it was brighter/less dusty!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Can't say I'm a fan of this shade, not even on you. It is a bit over the top and not in a good way. If it were brighter it would be much better and so much more you.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right about that LOL - you know me too well!

      Slet
  2. The Cupcakes look pretty! I'd gladly wear such one and it looks very spring-like.

    SvarSlet
  3. Another one of those awesome Holiday polishes... I love them all! :) I do not own any of them yet... *sad*

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I hope you soon get the chance to have more of them in your stash!

      Slet
  4. How does this compare to Cupcake Polish Chicago? It looks very similar in your pictures but I haven't seen any direct comparisons.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Chicago is much brighter, stronger and way more vivid. As I write it is slightly lavender leaning and dusty!

      Slet
  5. I'm not super wowed either, but without the duskyness it would be absolutely beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  6. what a rainbow in it... but it's definitely not my color ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. What a gorgeous polish. Amazing holo :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. I like dusty shades like this :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. This holo pink looks great! like it a lot!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...