Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. februar 2016

Superchic Lacquer Realm Of Erotica swatches


Superchic Lacquer Realm Of Erotica is from the wonderful and gorgeous Dreamology collection. It is a stunningly gorgeous vibrant, intense red holo with a very strong effect! It is opaque in one coat and that makes it even more remarkable in my book, I love everything about it. You see it with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm totally in love with this red beauty!

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. This went straight to my wishlist! Amazing!

    SvarSlet
  2. No wonder you're in love with this one. It's gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. A one coater holo red? I HAVE to have this one... it is absolutely gorgeous AND I can use it for stamping :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh wow this is such an amazing looking polish! I've not seen this brand before but the bottle is kind of awesome too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is totally awesome - the bottles have however changed now...

      Slet
  5. i can see why you're in love :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Ooh la la, that's a sweet looking red! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Now this is what a red holo should look like. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, and coming from you it is quite a compliment for it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...