Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 23. februar 2016

Nine Zero Lacquer Santa Suit and A Peculiar Star swatches


Today I have my two picks from The Nice Zero Holiday Collection 2015: Santa Suit and A Peculiar Star.

A Peculiar Star:
Nine Zero Lacquer A Peculiar Star is a blue jelly with blue holo micro glitter, even more glistening, and just as beautiful. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Santa Suit:
Nine Zero Lacquer Santa Suit is a true red jelly with ultra micro gold holo glitter – possibly the brightest and most true red ever and glistening so wonderfully – wow… This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's impossible to choose - so I won't :D
What do you think?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. I think this another brand that I just have to try!

    SvarSlet
  2. i don't care for santa suit but i love a peculiar star :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I think Nine Zero is the indie brand I'm most curious about at the moment. These two are both super beautiful! Can't even pick a favorite. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I like Santa Suit the best, that is a gorgeous red :)

    SvarSlet
  5. A Peculiar Star is lovely! It reminds me a lot of Zoya Dream.
    Santa Suit is really pretty too so I'm going to follow your example: I'm not going to choose (I simply want them both ;)

    SvarSlet
  6. A lovely blue but that red is outstanding!

    SvarSlet
  7. Wow...Two gorgeous beauties! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. A peculiar Star is absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  9. Santa Suit is really very beautiful and juicy red... Peculiar Star is unbeatable! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...