Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. februar 2016

ILNP Bikini Bottoms swatches


ILNP (I Love Nail Polish) Bikini Bottoms (old bottle and logo – still available in the new bottles) is a goooorgeous and vivid magenta pink holo with magenta/pink flakies – yummy!!! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite!
Did I mention that I love it, I don’t think I did, but I’ll tell you a secret: I DOOOO :D

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

28 kommentarer:

  1. I have that polish but it is still in my untried. Need to get it out. It is gorgeous on you!

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh that is just so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. no wonder you like it, looks great :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi dear Maria! What a gorgeous magenta here! Hope you'll have a relaxing night =)

    SvarSlet
  5. LoL I was asking myself if you did XD Of course you do, it's a pretty amazing magenta holo gorgeousness :D :D Yeah, yeah, I won't comment every single post back in the past but you know I've already seen them <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It's gorgeous, I have got it in an old bottle too :D

    SvarSlet
  7. What a yummy color! Makes me think of candy. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, it kind of has that candy feel to it ;)

      Slet
  8. It's very very veyr Gorgeeeeoouuusss! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. *faints* Maria this is soooooooooooo very amazing and gorgeous <3 <3 <3 :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yessss, I love it to bits, and am happy you also do!

      Slet
  10. Gorgeous! And guess what? I have this one too! *does a happy dance*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...