Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 2. februar 2016

Love Thy Polish A Beautiful Mistake swatches


Love Thy Polish A Beautiful Mistake is a beautiful blue holo with a super strong effect, and I don’t know why it took me so long to try it. The brand does no longer exist, so this polish can only be found at blog sales etc. 
It's beautiful, isn't it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. It looks amazing and I also has an untried bottle from this brand.

    SvarSlet
  2. I love the intense blue! Gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  3. It is beautiful. I didn't know that the brand no longer excists, that's a shame!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, what a beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. what a beautiful mistake indeed <3

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous blue holo! WOW :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Too bad that this brand doesn't exist anymore this color is beautiful!!

    SvarSlet
  8. It is so beautiful. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  9. A mistake? Not at all!!! It is gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...