Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 21. februar 2016

Starrily Christian Grey and Carmen swatches


Live Love Polish had a Starrily Valentine’s Day collection with 4 polishes as a store exclusive, I chose Carmen and Christian Grey.

Christian Grey:
Starrily Christian Grey is a grey holo with a strong effect, and I bought it even if I don’t like grey, but I wanted a grey with a strong holo – and I got it, the effect is stunning! You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Carmen:
Starrily Carmen is a gorgeous, deep blood red holo with a light magenta hue. It is totally opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them?
Even if I am happy to have a grey holo with a strong effect, my favorite is of course Carmen LOL

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. What is it with red holo polishes? I can't seem to find one that I don't instantly love :) And of course this is a beauty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Carmen is really beatiful! Recently dark red polishes are my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
  3. The red nail polish is amazing!!! :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Carmen is my favourite too. What a stunning red! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh Carmen! You are a stunner! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  6. They both look stunning, but Carmen makes my heart skip a beat!

    SvarSlet
  7. They are both amazing, you wear that red in a beautiful way! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Both shades are extremely beautiful!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. Both polishes are gorgeous, I just don't like their names.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...