Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. februar 2016

Enchanted Polish January 2014 swatches


Enchanted Polish January 2014 is a blackened teal holo with blue/purple shifting shimmer. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

21 kommentarer:

  1. yes i do like it , and thats my birthday month!=)

    SvarSlet
  2. It's hard to describe this polish; it makes an impression for sure!

    SvarSlet
  3. It's a little dark, but yes, lovely rainbows, that's always a plus :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh, definitely yes, yes and yes! Amazing, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Oh beautyyyyy! It's super super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It's a really nice one :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...