Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 8. februar 2016

Cupcake Polish Folies Bergere swatches


Cupcake Polish Folies Bergere is from the Las Vegas Showgirls collection. It is a gorgeous blue-toned hot pink holo with holo micro glitter and silver flakies. It made feel totally girly when I wore it, it is so happy and bright :D It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - just as much as the two darker beauties this morning...
Where is your heart - choosing between those two posts..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Meeeeow :) that's a stunning Pink! I love it!

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. You know that tarker ones are my choice. This one is too sugary for my liking, but it goes perfectly with brand name. It looks cupcake-y. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that's true - fortunately I love all 3 of them :)

      Slet
  3. Amazing! What a happy, fun color!

    SvarSlet
  4. I usually prefer darker polishes, but this one is so bright and "happy"!♡

    SvarSlet
  5. Amazing!!it makes my happy so i like this one too!!=D

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh wow, isn't this a lovely one😄

    SvarSlet
  7. Very cute sparkly pink! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. It's kind of mood lifter! Looking so fresh!

    SvarSlet
  9. girly... and happy looking color :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...