Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 14. februar 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish and Fairytale Finish Polish V-Day Duo swatches


Today I’m showing the Nvr Enuff Polish and Fairytale Finish Polish V-Day Duo Appetite For Love and Eat Your Heart Out.

Eat Your Heart Out:
Fairytale Finish Polish Eat Your Heart Out is a gorgeous purple holo with red shimmer The holo is best seen in the sun, but in other light settings the shimmer is more visible. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Appetite For Love:
Nvr Enuff Polish Appetite For Love is a gorgeous magenta pink holo with pink shimmer/flakies – it’s super feminine and I love it. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love both of them, but I might be a little partial to Appetite For Love...
What's your favorite?

Happy Valentine's Day to those that celebrate it - here in Denmark it's not a tradition, even if the stores are doing their best :D

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. The purple is just too beautiful!!! **

    SvarSlet
  2. Both of them are super stunning but Eat Your Heart Out is my favorite.

    SvarSlet
  3. Eat Your Heart Out is my favourite! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Eat Your Heart Out is more my colour, but of the two I prefer Appetite For Love on you because it suits you wonderfully.

    SvarSlet
  5. eat your heart out definitely, love the name and how it looks :D

    SvarSlet
  6. These are both really gorgeous :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Eat Your Heart Out would be my favourite here! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...