Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 6. februar 2016

Colors by Llarowe You're To Blame swatches


Colors by Llarowe You’re To Blame is from the 2015 Valentine’s Day Trio. It’s a dusty pink-leaning purple holo, a bit too dusty for me. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

25 kommentarer:

  1. it's pretty, but not really my shade. looks great n you though

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful. Very sprakly holo :D

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it, but I think it isn't my shade to the fullest. Lovely sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  4. That's looks very beautiful on your nails! <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the holo, but the purple hue is not my cup of tea.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a bit too dusty for me, so maybe the same for you?

      Slet
  6. You're To Blame if I got addicted to your blog and you're to blame if I dream about your beautiful holo nail polishes... :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Nice rainbows in it though, despite the fact it's a bit dusty :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Yeah I like it very much :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. It is a bit pale and light. I love the dustiness and holo effect, though. :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Hehe, that polish was just made for you! Not the color, but the name... as you are definitely to blame for a lot of my holo polishes and the sorry state of my bank account ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha, I guess you are right :D
      *strokes Joyce's credit card gently and whispers: I'm sorry*

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...