Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 4. februar 2016

Femme Fatale Midnight Haze and Dark Angel swatches


Femme Fatale Midnight Haze is a fairly dark and somewhat dusky purple, leaning towards blue grapes and wine and it feels like it has a pink glow in some angles. Normally not really my kind of thing, but this one has something very unique that I like. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Dark Angel:
Femme Fatale Dark Angel is a store exclusive to Norway Nails. It is a dusty, blue-toned purple version of Void Shatter, a holo with fuchsia shimmer/flakies. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like both very much - what do you think..?

I bought them from Norway Nails and they have a selection of these older FF’s - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. I prefer the second one, but the first one looks good too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Midnight Haze... <3 <3 They're both gorgeous but I would pick the first one :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. They are beautiful! Love your swatches!

    SvarSlet
  4. dark angel is gorgeous, but midnight haze is a stunner <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Hmmm... The first one has more character! :P

    SvarSlet
  6. I like them both. I wish they were less dusky though, but that's probably just me :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Both are pretty but Midnight Haze is definitely my favourite!

    SvarSlet
  8. Two really great colurs. I love them both.

    SvarSlet
  9. They both are very interesting shades! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Midnight Haze is okay but I do love Dark Angel, it is very stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. OMG... both of them... OMG... *wonders if there is anything left to squeeze out of her creditcard*

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...