Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 12. februar 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Cupids Crossbow swatches


Nvr Enuff Polish Cupids Crossbow is a gorgeous, dark and vampy purple/ox blood with a purple hue. It is a holo, best seen in the sun, but also slightly visible in other kinds of light settings. The dry time is quick, and the finish is shiny – this is two coats and a cat of Seche Vite.
It's gorgeous, isn't it?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Oh what a beauty! It's a nail polish that I'd let live in my stash easily :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it'salso not going away from my stash :D

      Slet
  2. Yes,it is....It's super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Pronto!
    Mais um lindo que quero muito pra mim.
    Amei.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Talk about vampy goodness! Love how dramatic it looks. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. It really is gorgeous and looks yummy. I love the name as well.

    SvarSlet
  6. Cupids Crossbow is a polish for me *.*

    SvarSlet
  7. Ohhhh... *opens eyes even wider to take in all the gloriousness... faints*

    SvarSlet
  8. This is the kind of vampy shades that I could wear with great pleasure! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...