Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 7. februar 2016

Picture Polish Scandal swatches


Picture Polish Scandal is one of the 2015 Limited Edition Shades. Scandal is described as: “a blood red scattered holo with chameleon tones in pink and green.” Seen with my eyes it is however much more a purple, and a gorgeous purple, but OK in some light settings it IS more red. The chameleon effect is very subtle. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous even if I wish the green was more visible on the nails - what do you think..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. It's beautiful. I like that the green isn't prominent :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I suspect I also do - I love it very much!

      Slet
  2. It's a beautiful polish, but I wish the duochrome would have showed more on the nails.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It isn't very strong, I think the holo sparkle is the "problem" - it comes in a version without those, and the duochrome is perfect!

      Slet
  3. It`s beatiful :) I love all shades of red :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow this is really gorgeous and I like the little shift too :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. That is indeed a really gorgeous looking polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. Yes, it's super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. That teal flash is very interesting and I love the base colour.

    SvarSlet
  8. It looks unique and beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...