Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 28. februar 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story part 57 - nail mail February

Uh, oh, I was a bad girl in February, waaaayyyyy to many polishes :(
Actually I am embarrassed to show them, 100+ polishes....
Some of them were however purchased in January, not that it really matters...
And I must confess, I love all of them, and so does the girls in my Facebook group Lakadoptionen (Polish adoption), that adopt the very, very many of them after I have swatched them!

February 1st:
The gorgeous I Want To Believe collection arrived - I have show swatches...

February 8th
Nvr Enuff Polish - 3 different collections...


February 10th:
Wonderful nail mail from Foxy Paws Polish + one a few days later, not shown here...

February 15th:
The replacement of the faded Indigo Bananas Call Me Mabel + 3 polishes as a gift from the sweet Andrea!

February 16th:
A dear friend of mine has lost her mojo for nail polish, and I was lucky to be able to buy these from her <3

February 17th:
40 new polishes with special delivery from my friend in the US <3
Click on photo to enlarge it/so that you can see the names if you are interested...

February 18th:
Two pre-orders from Pahlish arrived!

February 23rd
Two of the three Ella Ann Cosmetics Rica polishes!


Four additional Enchanted Polishes from a blog sale...

February 24th:
Another gorgeous nail mail from Hypnotic Polish!
- among others the entire Krispy Kreme Dreams collection...

- and
Technically 2 of these arrived in January, but by mistake I got Love is an Open Door, not the Kiss the Girl that I ordered - unfortunately Kiss the Girls was on it's way 4 weeks before it reached me - but now I have the entire Glam Polish Valentines Trio!

Various from Ebay in February:
Two polishes and Nail Tek Foundation III - last winter I didn't use it and I had dry and brittle nails, so in fall 2015 I started using Nail Tek again, and I have had strong nails.
So even if it doesn't help much to cover my ridged, it keeps my nails healthy and strong!

February 27th:
I was one of the lucky winners of Helena/Lacky Corners 4 year anniversary giveaway. 
I won this set: ”Lackys Birthstone kit is bought with my own money and it includes polishes that is inspired by the February and July's birthstones. February because it's the blog's birthday and July because that is my birth month.” – and I love it, thank you so much Helena!

That's it in all it's glory, and to the below question: YES The Never Ending Haul Story WILL continue :)

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....


1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

27 kommentarer:

  1. So many gorgeous polishes! I'm in awe!
    Your FB group is still not looking for other members, right?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, in fact we could use a member really in love with dark reds and classic reds - plus other colors too!

      Slet
    2. You know me too well, Maria! I'm not the biggest fan of classic reds, but my love for dark ones has grown quite a bit lately! as for the other colors...LOVE!!! If you ever decide to open doors to another member, I'm here! :P :*
      P.S. I hope you don't find me inappropriate - in that case, I apologize!!

      Slet
    3. If you want you can send me an email (find it in the contact section) - and I can send you the names off the ones I have unsold from the group...
      So of course it's not inappropriate, not at all :)

      Slet
    4. Thank you very much, Maria!

      Slet
  2. OMG!!!
    Your haul posts are to die for *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much - this one also almost killed me :D

      Slet
    2. lol, than you can imagine how i feel :*

      Slet
    3. Hahaha, yes I can - vividly :D

      Slet
  3. Ooooh, you got Mother Goose! :) I sooo need this. :D

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You do - and my Mother Goose so wants to stay, so she will not fly your way :D

      Slet
  4. OMG! I've neen sen such a big haul! :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG!! I feel like I have been a very good girl in this month compared to you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's such a nice feeling - I'm happy to be of assistance :D

      Slet
  6. So many beautiful polishes! I love all blue polishes that I see in this post, I guess I'm in my "blue" phase again :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yup you are - but I don't think you ever went out of your blue phase :D

      Slet
    2. 100% true! :-) My blue phase is only more or less acute! :-)

      Slet
    3. It is - your soul is blue - mine is magenta :D

      Slet
  7. Wow, what an amazing lot of polishes! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! OMG!These haul is Minddddddddd blowwwinnnnnggg! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thanks a lot - I'm afraid you are right :)

      Slet
  9. Gorgeous new arrivals. Out of all the lovelies, that China Glaze surprisingly set itself apart.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...