Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 5. februar 2016

Femme Fatale Maddening Whispers and Deepstone swatches


Femme Fatale Maddening Whispers is a beautiful dark purple holo with a lot of green shimmer, and even it isn’t a duo/multichrome – it is quite a chameleon. Depending what angle you are holding your fingers it shifts from purple to gunmetal and green with holo effect, strongest in the purple. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Deepstone:
Femme Fatale Deepstone is an interesting mix of plum and milk chocolate, well not the food but the shades :D It’s a holo with golden shimmer. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like them?
Maddening Whispers is my favorite of these two...

I bought them from Norway Nails and they have a selection of these older FF’s - use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. Maddening Whispers is my pick too :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, stunning! And a chameleon indeed. :-) Love that green shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  3. Lindos!
    Mas amei o primeiro mais escuro..muito lindo!


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Maddening Whispers is my favorite as well.

    SvarSlet
  5. I love the Maddening Whispers :)

    SvarSlet
  6. like them both, but the darker one slightly more

    SvarSlet
  7. Woooow femme fatale deepstone is a LOVE!!! What a rare nail polish shade *__*

    SvarSlet
  8. Maddening Whispers is a stunner! <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Maddening Whispers is my favourite, stunning! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I really want to like more of the polishes from Femme Fatale because I think it's a great brand, but many of them are not giving me the wow-thrills, unfortunately :/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well some of them are very unique, and I guess you either love them or feel like you...

      Slet
  11. Both are gorgeous and have amazing sparkles and holo effect! Yummy :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...