Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 24. februar 2016

Picture Polish Orbit swatches


Picture Polish Orbit is one of the 2012 Mesh Shades. It is described like this: “A blue/silver metal like shade inspired by space travel...” I agree and I see the blue being ever-so-slightly purple leaning. It opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think about Orbit?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. That's really gorgeous! Nice effect and stunning color. :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. It's pretty but a bit too much for me. I think I'll stick to yesterday's blue :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Galaxy on nails, that's what I like a lot.

    SvarSlet
  4. What a sparkle fest! Super pretty!

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG! so sparkly!! I want it!!

    SvarSlet
  6. Yes, let's put also this one on the endless wish list named "What would I steal from Maria" :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, that is a loooong list, I know :D

      Slet
  7. I like blue and silver together, and this looks like a really nice mix :)

    SvarSlet
  8. My my...No word to describe the beauty! It's just 'Wowwwwwwwwwwwww'!!!

    SvarSlet
  9. It is really nice and sparkly :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...