Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 3. februar 2016

Glam Polish Daily Dilemma swatches


Glam Polish Daily Dilemma is part of the Purple Predicament Trio, the other two are Secret Stash, a dusty and pale lavender with holo flakies and the silver holo Hidden Gem with purple micro glitter and shimmer.
Daily Dilemma is a slightly muted periwinkle leaning purple holo with magenta-pink microglitter and shimmer. The result is a both cold and warm shade, that’s rather interesting. It was very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of seche Vite.
It is a bit too dusty for me - so I guess it's a good thing I didn't get the rest of the trio, that is even more dusty...

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

18 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Maria this one is really something else! Stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. I like it too, I don't think it looks that dusty in your photos :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, but my dusty-threshold is super low at the moment :D

      Slet
  3. dilemma is not a real dilemma to me - i like it :D

    SvarSlet
  4. It is a really cool shade in every sense of the word. I like how it suits you even though you find it too dusty.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's looking super fab on your Maria! Just love it! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. It is very pretty and so joyful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...