Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 22. februar 2016

Darling Diva Late Night Trip To Sex World swatches


Darling Diva Late Night Trip To Sex World is a Limited Edition. It’s a gorgeous magenta (pink leaning) holo with holo micro glitters and magenta-pink shimmer, I love it!! You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I LOVE it - if you are in doubt :D

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. Very pretty and I do like this shade a lot!

    SvarSlet
  2. No doubt!It is super gorgeous! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. I don't doubt you and I certinaly understand why!

    SvarSlet
  4. "darling diva"...nome perfeito.
    Muito lindo!!!

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous shade and hmmm interesting name! :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. I love it too, it's super beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I know, I also enjoyed you swatches of it!

      Slet
  7. Really pretty!! But I'm not sure... do you REALLY like it? ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. I am not sure whether you love it or not. :D
    It is so Maria that I have to love it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I have to learn to express myself better :D
      Awww, thank you so much Vedrana!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...