Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 12. marts 2015

Bear Pawlish Maleficent swatches


Bear Pawlish Maleficent is a truly gorgeous electric blue holo with a strong rainbow effect in the sun and it’s visible in most light settings – not really as rainbows but more of an interesting 3D shimmer and play of light. Imagine a soft velvet with embedded diamond dust – it’s difficult to explain, but it’s wonderfully distracting! This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it just gorgeous???
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

29 kommentarer:

  1. Electric indeed. It also suits you well.

    SvarSlet
  2. It's really gorgeous, love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, I love this one, gorgeous. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I may own a load of purple polish but I don't own any electric purple holo!!! What a shame. And this one made my jaw drop. *__*

    SvarSlet
  5. I am not a blurple lover but you wear these shades so well! The blue shine is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  6. Very smooth and beautiful, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Truly Gorgeous....You are right...It really suits you... <3

    SvarSlet
  8. What a beautiful polish. By the way I just received an australian Maleficent. ;o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, isn't it - LOL it can be confusing with all the name dupes ;)

      Slet
  9. LOVE your description, it is one of the most beautiful thing I've ever seen ♡

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot - and I agree, it is truly amazing!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...