Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 2. marts 2015

Cadillacquer Cap’n Cook swatches

Cadillacquer Cap’n Cook is from the Breaking Bad coll. It’s a medium purple with a glowing red/pink shimmer and a subtle scattered holo. It is super opaque in one rich coat, but this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't is beautiful?
Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


26 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, this is a perfect purple, I love it.. <3

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks quite special. Base colour is a bit unusual and therefore very refreshing.

    SvarSlet
  3. Really beautiful indeed! *__*

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks nice! The holo could have been stronger, but it looks classy this way. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. There's something in this nail polish that gives the luxurious finish. The Cadillac in the name is proper ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, the brand name also makes me think of the beautiful cars :)

      Slet
  6. What a prety purple. I'm liking this one :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. Cap’n Cook looks amazing and very rich! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think Cadillacquer polishes in general are very rich!

      Slet
  8. What a really lovely purple this is

    SvarSlet
  9. That is really beautiful, a great shade of purple :)

    SvarSlet
  10. It's not really my colour, but I like it a lot.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. It really is!! I would have preferred it if it was a tad darker or a tad lighter but it works perfectly anyway :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...