Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. marts 2015

Rococo Nail Apparel City Slick and No Shrinking Violet swatches

Two random polishes from Rococo Nail Apparel!

City Slick:
Rococo Nail Apparel City Slick is a midnight blue one-coater shimmer polish. But for these photos I added 2 easy coats, no top coat.

Rococo Nail Apparel No Shrinking Violet:
Rococo Nail Apparel No Shrinking Violet is a royal purple shimmer. This is 2 easy coats without a top coat. 
Do you like them..?

My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


24 kommentarer:

  1. I love both. They look like they were lit from within. Lovely effect.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They kind of do, don't they - I'm glad you like them!

      Slet
  2. I don't think I know that brand. I like them both, and the purple is my favourite :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have previously shown a few - it's a high end brand with a very nice quality!

      Slet
  3. Classic but beautiful! I love both shades!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow! They are two stunners.

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous blue! I'd wear it for sure :)

    SvarSlet
  6. I surely do! But they are something that is some sort of classic so I am pretty sure to own something similar :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, they are very classic both of them!

      Slet
  7. city slick is my kind of blue <3

    SvarSlet
  8. Blue is my favourite (no surprise :D). Great swatches! :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Both are gorgeous. My kinda blue and purple :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. There is a revlon polish with the same name, no shrinking violet, isnt it?
    Beatiful colors!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think I have seen it as a polish name before, so you probably are right..!

      Slet
  11. They both look so smooth. Very lovely!

    SvarSlet
  12. Royal blue and Grgeous purple....Love it.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...