Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 22. marts 2015

Midnight Sonata flowers

The base color is Too Fancy Lacquer Midnight Sonata – see swatches HERE, and I painted the floral accent nail with acrylic craft color. The topcoat is Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
Do you like it?
You can buy Midnight Sonata from Edgy Polish – worldwide delivery!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. I love this combination. That purple in the center of each petal really brings out both yellow and white.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, yes, I felt that too - and it compliments the base color!

      Slet
  2. nice! perfect lowers:)

    Kisses from Poland! :)

    SvarSlet
  3. A lovely looking polish and a quite delightful little flower

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy you like it, thanks a lot John!

      Slet
  4. Wowww...Lovely flowers...I am loving it... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am so pleased to hear it, thanks a lot :)

      Slet
  5. So pretty. I like those little flowers and the colour combo.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thanks a lot my friend!

      Slet
  6. Lovely contrast between the flowers and the base colour <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot, I really am glad you think so!

      Slet
  7. Midnight Sonata enriched with flowers... yes, I like it a lot! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Lovely flowers back! :D I looooove this one <3

    SvarSlet
  9. midnight sonata looks great, but i love your flowers even more :D

    SvarSlet
  10. Love the accent nail a lot! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. Gorgeous flowers on a lovely polish :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...