Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 30. marts 2015

Ellagee Shake A Poor Sinners Hand swatches


Ellagee Shake A Poor Sinners Hand is part of the Villainous Holo-ween collection. It’s a gorgeous dark red toned purple holo – both linear and scattered, and even if the description doesn’t say so, it looks like there is a fair amount of pink shimmer in it. It was easy to work with, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous??

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

34 kommentarer:

  1. i love the glittery effect. too bad I am not much of a dark color person.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately there are so many lighter colors that also are beautiful :)

      Slet
  2. Wow, that's really beautiful and you know, every year, I'm looking forward to Halloween Collections ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  3. I agree, it's really gorgeous!! Love the colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. I have this and think it's gorgeous :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful colour, looks very rich and deep.

    SvarSlet
  6. What a dark and interesting beauty!

    SvarSlet
  7. Love that it is dark and in the same time a feminine color.

    SvarSlet
  8. I love that glamour!
    Amazing!

    Greetings, Nicole
    http://nicolehenzel.blogspot.de/

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'mso pleased to hear it - but please do NOT link spam :)

      Slet
  9. What a gorgeous color! Love the holo effect too!

    SvarSlet
  10. It's my kind of colour and I love those holo sparkles :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. It is! Such a perfect shade for your nails! If I owned a similar holo shade I couldn't stop thinking of you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - my colors has entered your brain - wooohhaaa :D

      Slet
  12. It *is* gorgeous. I <3 Ellagee! :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...