Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 14. marts 2015

Chanel 2007 collections

These Chanel collections/polishes were released in 2007, I am fairly confident that I have found them all, but if you know of other 2007 releases, please let me know!
Click on the polish names to see swatches...

Spring 2007Allegoria 331Madness 333Blanc Ceramic 335 and Noir Ceramic 337.


Fall 2007Lily Beige 451Magnolia Rose 453LotusRouge 455 and Tulipe Noir 457.


MISSING!!!
- ROSE BLOSSOM 145 IS NOT YET IN MY COLL.
- CAN YOU HELP ME??? (I also have an US shipping address)
Think Pink coll. Asia exclusive: Rose Blossom 145*

Duo Platinum coll. 2007Holographic in set with Fixing Base


Duo Platinum coll. 2007Silver in set with Fixing Base.


MISSING!!!

- LAUREL CANYON 467 IS NOT YET IN MY COLL.
- CAN YOU HELP ME??? (I also have an US shipping address)
Bronze coll. 2007: Laurel Canyon 467*

Holiday 2007Delice 147 and Dazzling 477.


Asia Exclusive: Pepite 257.




16 kommentarer:

  1. My favourite here is definitely Holographic!!! :-) :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Holographic and Pepite do look great as toppers!

    SvarSlet
  3. I'm with Stadtwaldvogel on this one - those two spoke to me as well :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Nice ones from back then! Got Lotus Rouge and my husband loves it :-D

    Rose Blossom: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145-ROSE-BLOSSOM-CHANEL-RARE-VERNIS-NAIL-COLOUR-VARNISH-NEW-UNTOUCHED-NO-BOX-/381178408601?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item58c000ee99

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My husband also loves the red ones, especially the darker ones...
      Aww, thanks for this link. This seller always have very high prices, I'm hoping to find it just a tad cheaper as it isn't really my color - but I still want it for the collection - if that makes sense LOL

      Slet
  5. Sure are some nice ones there

    SvarSlet
  6. Well, I got only 4 out of these - may be the most beautiful ones ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Holographic is always a pleasure to see ♡ And I love Pepite, too :D

    SvarSlet
  8. MUST HAVE that holographic Chanel!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...