Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 3. marts 2015

Lilypad Lacquer Bite Me, True Blood and Immortal Soul - True Blood Trio swatches

Today I will show you swatches of the gorgeous Lilypad Lacquer True Blood Trio: Bite Me, True Blood and Immortal Soul. They all have a lovely formula, a good dry time and even if they are very opaque in 1 coat, I show them in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Bite Me:
Bite Me is a dusky mauve-rosy shade between plum and wine, and it’s a holo with a subtle effect.

True Blood:
True Blood is a gorgeous dark and vampy ox blood/wine red holo with a fairly strong effect in the sun, it’s visible in artificial light, but overall a medium strength.

Immortal Soul:
Immortal Soul is a blackened purple holo, not too black – just right because it never looks plain black, it keeps it’s purple hue! The holo effect is fairly strong in the sun, visible in artificial light, but overall a medium strength.
I love True Blood and Immortal Soul as my favorites - do you like them?
I bought it from Hypnotic Polish - but I'm afraid they sold out rapidly...

In the mood for more Lilypads and other indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

26 kommentarer:

  1. True Blood is my pick but I'm afraid they aren't 'me' nail polishes... Still they make an impression!

    SvarSlet
  2. Bite Me is a bit too pale for my liking, but other two are just perfect and they go really well with the theme. I like it when you wear darker shades, especially if you like them on yourself :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's my thoughts exactly - and yes, especially Immortal Soul is very dark, but I truly love it LOL

      Slet
  3. I like True Blood 2014 the best of the trio :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. If I had to choose, that also would be my choice! (I think) ;)

      Slet
  4. I'd pick the two darks, so vampy and so purple!

    SvarSlet
  5. True blood would be my pick of the three!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. With a knife to my throat, that also would be my choce LOL

      Slet
  6. Ok ok, I don't think I need to add this to my wishlist, but I KNOW now. True Blood is to die for!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - good luck, you might have trouble finding them - but I hope you do!

      Slet
  7. My picks are the two dark, because they're just awesome :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Lovely polishes, but True Blood is my favourite :-D

    SvarSlet
  9. I love two of them. Guess which ones :o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  10. I like all of them, but my favourite is Immortal Soul :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. true blood and immortal soul... i think i need them both <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Three gorgeous beauty! :) Great picks!

    SvarSlet
  13. I agree with you. I think I need Immortal Soul. And I can't understand why True Blood is among my untrieds... :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh shame on you - go get it on your nails :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...