Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 9. marts 2015

El Corazon Aquamarine, Gemstones coll. swatches

El Corazon 423/465 Aquamarine is from the Gemstones collection. It’s a pretty light to medium blue with a lot of holographic micro flakies. The application is easy, and 2 coats are enough for normal use, but I added an extra and finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it pretty!?
You can buy it from Hypnotic Polish!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

31 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely! I have one from this collection, not this one though.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have two more to show over the next days!!

      Slet
  2. I saw some amazing El Corazon polishes and this one is a fantastic one too!

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful. Reminds me to the Dance Legend WOW Prisms.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There really is an resemblance - but also quite a difference...

      Slet
  4. It resembles Dance Legend WOW Prism polishes, but it is a bit more subdued. I like it.

    SvarSlet
  5. *_____________* I'm going to write it down, that looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
  6. It's gorgeous, such a lovely colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. These holo flakies are awesome! And I love this shade of blue.

    =D
    Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  8. Amazingly beautiful, a real gemstone! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. *faints* I love this one too - it's stunning :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...