Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 26. marts 2015

Elevation Polish Quarter Past Midnight and The Sea Was Red swatches

Elevation Polish The Sea Was Red and Quarter Past Midnight are two of the polishes from the Journey Told Through Music collection released in January 15.
Both are shown in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Quarter Past Midnight is a blackened duochrome shifting from blue to purple, and in direct sun and some of the flash shots a beautiful shimmer becomes visible.

The Sea Was Red:
The Sea Was Red is a holo duochrome with a shift between soft red/pink and a coppery gold with olive flashes. The holo is strong and visible in most light settings.
Do you like them, and do you have a favorite?

Meet many more Elevation Polishes and hundreds of other indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous duochrome and even more gorgeous holo!

    SvarSlet
  2. the first one is so rich and gorge!

    SvarSlet
  3. The Sea Was Red is such an unusual colour. Gotta love that.
    Quarter Past Midnight is right up my alley. I have about half a dozen of similar polishes and I am always drawn to such shade.

    SvarSlet
  4. Both look really amazing and have great shifts :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. The first one has some really nice looking shimmer! It's a tad too dark for me - colours like that tends to look black and nothing else on me, unfortunately :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's also how I feel about these shades normally, but this was OK nonetheless!

      Slet
  6. They are both lovely but that first one looks a bit special.

    SvarSlet
  7. They're both beautiful, but I my love is: quarter past midnight. So gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I especially like the combo of shimmer and shift!

      Slet
  8. The second one is my pick, the first one looks interesting too.

    SvarSlet
  9. The Sea Was Red is an interesting mix of colors and shimmers. Very unique!

    SvarSlet
  10. The Sea was Red is a beauty.

    SvarSlet
  11. Both polishes are impressive, but Quarter Past Midnight is made specially for me! Perfect in its shade! Gothic until my very soul!

    SvarSlet
  12. Both amazing but QPM has that tad more in me :D

    SvarSlet
  13. Quarter Past Midnight is closer to my personal taste, it's gorgeous, but I like also The Sea Was Red, it's very complexed and beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was kind of guessing it, but weren't sure :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...