Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. marts 2015

Cupcake Polish Maria, Queen coll. swatches

Cupcake Maria is from the Queen collection. It’s a amazing blue metallic holo packed with green shimmers. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it - and with a name like that I of course need it in my collection, right!?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

36 kommentarer:

  1. It's such a jeans holo, jeans or ink... not only one meaning. Lovely!

    SvarSlet
  2. You're so lucky. I'm still waiting for a polish with my name. Well....Douglas had one, but it was pretty ugly, so of course I skipped it.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I would have bought it nontheless ;)

      Slet
  3. Beautiful colour and a great name :D

    SvarSlet
  4. Ohhhhwwww, the name itself is enough to overlook everything....but the polish too equally yummmmm....Sowwww Delicious... <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I can't see muc of a green shimmer but I love it anyway!

    SvarSlet
  6. Love the fact that is a bit of a darker blue! It's pretty!

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful! And awesome with the name too! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. The name, the blue and the shimmers. And the holo of course! OMG *___*

    SvarSlet
  9. Ohhhhh *___* I LOVE this! And perfect name, LOL, I don't own any lacquer with my name :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You need to prompt your favorite brands LOL

      Slet
  10. Maria, you're such a queen :*

    SvarSlet
  11. Maria is such a gorgeous polish! :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am??? - oh yes the polish LOL - it sure is!

      Slet
  12. Another Storm of Stars....Awesome.... <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...