Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 10. marts 2015

El Corazon Amethyst, Gemstones coll. swatches

El Corazon 423/469 Amethyst is from the Gemstones collection. It’s a gorgeous purple amethyst kind of like shade and it has a lot of holographic micro flakies that are gorgeous to look at. The application is easy, and this is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this really much!
You can buy it from Hypnotic Polish!

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

21 kommentarer:

  1. It's the one I have :D It's pretty! and the finish really reminds me of amethysts. The surface is like a mineral.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are right - it's gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Seriously gorgeous Maria! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  3. lovely color, it suits you great :D

    SvarSlet
  4. That's an awesome purple, and I love the added shimmerholostuff :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It's really gorgeous.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  6. Hello Maria,
    oh my - i really love this particular polish swatch. And in my opinion the gemstones range is one of the best that the brand came out with. Trying to hold myself back...otherwise i might be getting all of them...

    Btw, i'm stopping by to let you know, that i have a Creative Contest ft. El Corazon going on my blog right now (as a collab with the art director of the brand), so if you like - stop by & leave a comment to enter. The rules are simple. Just let us know how your experience with El Corazon is so far. Pls don't mind me leaving the link for you.

    Have a great Easter holiday.
    xo, Luchessa.
    http://luchessa.org/creative-contest-featuring-el-corazon/

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...