Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 29. marts 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story - Part 42

Today I have part 2 of 2 of the polishes that arrived in February - see them all right HERE!
Enjoy!


Gorgeous Glam Polishes and a ditto Too Fancy Lacquer from EdgyPolish!


Flakies and a holo from ILNP/I Love Nail Polish!

Nail mail from Hypnotic Polish!


Nail mail from NorwayNails - Emily de Molly polishes.

Pretties for spring from Elevation Polish

Nail mail from Above The Curve!

Nail mail from Llarowe!

And old and a brand new Chanel!

I  bought these on a day trip to Germany

Beautiful Lilypad Lacquers from EdgyPolish!


Fresh pretties from Bear Pawlish!

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)

Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, as usual another amazing haul :P

    SvarSlet
  2. And again, there is so much gorgeousness here. ILNPs do stand out, but I think all of these look amazing.

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow again, soooo many beauties. :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Emily de Molly bunch looks beautiful and I love all blue polishes that I see here :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought you would like the blue look :D

      Slet
  5. I am exited to see all these pretties on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  6. I like to see all these new polishes :)

    SvarSlet
  7. So many gorgeous polishes. Some of them look very familiar to me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  8. Ohhhwww love it....just love it...instant mood uplifter..your haul stories....<3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  9. Some really great ones here - it's just so much eye candy - or nail candy! Lol you know what I mean! :-D ;-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Oooooh *____________________* Someday I will start to unfollow your blog, you make me want to buy much more bottles... :O Just kidding, I'll never unfollow you, I love you and your haul posts :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, I'm lost for words - thank you <3 <3

      Slet
  11. Another awesome holo haul! ♥

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...