Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 27. marts 2015

Bear Pawlish Tell It To The Frogs swatches

Bear Pawlish Tell It To The Frogs. By looking at the bottle I would have thought it is a bright spring green with a pearlescent finish – but it also has a subtle shift (without actually being duochrome) and a dash of holo particles – it has a nice and interesting depth! Two c oats are enough for normal use, but I added an extra for these photos and finished with a coat of Seche Vite!
Do you like it?

See my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

19 kommentarer:

  1. Hello, dear =D
    Yes, I do. This pearlescent finish is my favorite one, and I also love green! I'd also add an extra coat for this polish, really beautiful!

    Have a nice weekend, dear!
    Antonia / Rock ur Nails!

    SvarSlet
  2. I'm not crazy about this to be honest :) BTW do you like Bear Pawlish brushes? How do they work on long nails like yours?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I never really think of brushes unless they are wide, I hate those...
      So I must like them, otherwise I would have noticed LOL

      Slet
  3. What a lovely bright and refreshing colour!

    SvarSlet
  4. This is... strange! I really like this kind of green but I'm not too convinced :(

    SvarSlet
  5. It looks like fresh green apple and those holo particles sparkle nicely.

    SvarSlet
  6. Spring! Spring! :-) And, where are the flowers? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmmm, I suppose it's too early for flowers :D

      Slet
  7. It's almost neon, bvery cool! I want to see more bright and happy shades like this!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Almost, but not quite - yes, spring need bright colors, but I still am stuck in the darker shades :)

      Slet
  8. It looks really nice on you, but this kind of green is far to froggy for me.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL It's interesting that you think so, I thing the swamp yellow-toned greens that you love at way more froggy :D

      Slet
  9. What a truly wonderful looking green. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  10. It's quite interesting despite the frosty look - not my favourite finish. It's a super cute green shade nonetheless!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Not my favorite finish either, but this behaved very nicely - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...