Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 25. marts 2015

Elevation Polish Walk A Little Farther swatches


Elevation Polish Walk A Little Farther is from the Journey Told Through Music collection released in January 15. It’s a pale pastel blue with a gorgeous blue shimmer. Two coats might be enough for normal use, but for the sake of these photos I chose to add an additional. I top coated with Seche Vite.
Do you like this delicate pale blue?

See more indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram


27 kommentarer:

  1. for this baby, i would walk more farther ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks so pretty. Kinda resembles Dior Porcelain.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of does, this is way more opaque tho...

      Slet
  3. Very pretty blue!

    SvarSlet
  4. It's really pretty and I love that shimmer :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. With this beauty on my nails I would walk also very far away :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - not too far, you need someone to admire it :D

      Slet
  6. What a delightful pastel shade

    SvarSlet
  7. The shimmer looks really nice :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yeah, I know you aren't into pastels - shimmers on the other hand :D

      Slet
  8. It looks really nice on you, but it's no good for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  9. Niice *_* I do not own any light blue with shimmer, and it's not so easy to find too!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think you are right, the really pale ones a rare...

      Slet
  10. I am a sucker for almost white polishes. Adorable!

    SvarSlet
  11. Beautiful subtle shimmer... oh it's cute!

    SvarSlet
  12. i started to love these shades

    SvarSlet
  13. This is....I mean this is it....What a color!!!...loving it.

    SvarSlet
  14. This is AMAZING! That shimmer is killing me *_* Great pick :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...